Maintenance, Service and repair
Prevention instead and intervention
When it comes to ensuring the availability of your systems, you need a partner who gives you qualified advice and reliable services.
Due to our many years of experience in the construction and operation of medium-voltage switchgear and transformer stations, your system is in professional hands.
Our highly-trained and certified staff perform services and maintenance professionally and in compliance with all manufacturers’ specifications, technical regulations and guidelines.
- Maintenance work, inspection work and repairing done by our certified employees 1)
- Switching operations and their organization
- Creating switching reports
- compliance with manufacturers' specifications and maintenance schedules
- compliance with legal requirements according to DIN 31051 and DIN VDE 0105-100 and DGUV Specification 3
- Condition assessment of switchgear and components
- Transformer service
- Documentation, Maintenance Records
- Increase and optimize the life of your equipment
- Improve operational safety
- Increased system availability
- Optimize operations
- Limit malfunctions
- Advanced planning of costs
- Manufacturer-independent service
1) Medium voltage switching authorization / Height rescue and offshore Safety Training by GWO Standard